The Quay to your Future?
At Forth Ports we recognise that a skilled workforce is key to our success as a major Port business and we employ over 1,100 staff across our UK Ports in a diverse range of occupations. Stop for a moment and consider just how significant ports are to the UK economy and environment and you will start to understand the interesting and exciting business opportunities that exist.
Working at our Ports in Scotland and Tilbury, you will learn about business logistics, operations, worldwide shipping, finance and budgets, business development, health and safety and human resources.
From the outset, your good problem solving skills and creative thinking will help solve logistical challenges and demands. You must be comfortable thinking on your feet, taking decisions and working in a pressurised, customer focused environment.
What Do I need?
· Minimum of 2:2 degree classification (anticipated) in any degree discipline;
· Full UK driving licence;
· Full and unrestricted right to work in the UK;
· Willingness to relocate and work across the Group
What can Forth Ports offer me?
In return for your commitment, we will invest in your development and on successful completion of the programme, you will be offered a permanent position within one of our dynamic Ports.
· A structured learning and education pathway linked to your professional development;
· A starting salary of £24,000 (with regular performance and salary reviews);
· Generous Annual Leave entitlement;
· Defined Contribution pension scheme;
· Accommodation costs on placement will be covered by the Company
To find out more about this exciting opportunity, please read our Q&A below.
You can also check us out on our social media pages
Closing Date: 19th January 2018
Apply:Click here to apply
Or please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org