Portcentric - Grangemouth
At the Port of Grangemouth, supply chain expertise is providing solutions and is helping to deliver significant savings for customers.
- Shipping links to Europe’s main ports and world-wide destinations
- An efficient gateway for shipping in raw materials, exporting finished goods and worldwide trading
- Dedicated CFS facility and experienced team offering direct access to terminal and empty equipment; out of hours service
- Onsite registered weigh bridge;
- 180,000 square foot warehouse, with a full warehousing service and integrated stock control system,
- Short term storage solutions
- Cross docking solutions
- Supply chain expertise – working with customers to improve their network and offer seamless logistics
- Coastal shipping services between Scotland and Tilbury, London’s major port
- The rail linked facilities allow goods to be transported direct from ship to rail and vice versa
- Ability to handle heavy lift and project cargoes, including lashing and securing capabilities.
- Security – ISPS facility
- Established connections with shipping and logistics companies ensuring we can work on your behalf with your nominated shipping partner to provide seamless supply chain solution.
- Full range of ancillary services including container shunting
Benefits of Portcentric
- It is cost-effective, reducing double handling and unnecessary lorry miles
- It puts product close to the heart of the major populations
- It is environmentally friendly: lower CO2 emissions by maximising the use of sustainable transport. Multi-modal distribution is available at the Port: Road, Rail and Barge
- It is innovative and refreshes supply chains
- It improves stock availability and reliability
- It allows re-work or processing of product at the point of entry
To get more information on the port click here.
To contact the team, please email email@example.com
« All ports that offer Portcentric