Containers - Grangemouth
Grangemouth is Scotland’s largest container port specialising in short-sea feeder operations, linking Scotland to the UK and European deep-sea ports.
The container facility is well equipped with two modern gantry cranes, 13 straddle carriers, which are capable of handling boxes between 20ft and 45ft.
Grangemouth Container Terminal offers:
- Regular container services with daily sailings to Rotterdam, Antwerp, Felixstowe and Hamburg.
- Trade routes to the Netherlands, Belgium, St Petersburg and the UK South Coast ports.
- Throughput of over 210,000 TEU per annum.
- Facilities for all container types and size.
- Various logistics packages available, including container de-vanning and stuffing, warehousing and distribution.
- 24/7 Sunday to Saturday working
- Container terminal is rail linked to main East and West Coast lines, which are free of any gauge constraints.
- Regular train connections to Glasgow, Aberdeen and North of England.
- Well-equipped empty compound.
« All ports that offer Containers